Stratux intergration

If you have an idea how to improve application, post it here...

Re: Stratux intergration

Postby guido » 16 May 2019, 12:06

Hi Petr,

great job. I'm using FIF with Stratux Box and FLARM patch. Its really easy, connect your tablet via WiFi to Stratux, switchon the feature at FIF and see what's going on around you.

Thanks

Guido
guido

Postby kitercuda » 18 May 2019, 09:35

Hi Guido.
I am happy that you are happy with FIF enhancements.
Its a good news you were able to use Stratux to detect FLARM traffic in addition of ADSB-IN traffic
Could you explain and describe what you did on the Stratux and how? Where to find the patch you are mentioning
Could you also post some screenshoot
Thanks
Petr
kitercuda
Administrátor

Postby flyyyer » 30 May 2019, 11:51

Hi Petr,

Lots of flyers in the UK use the PilotAware low cost CAS. This, and the Flarm added part, partially relies on ground based network linked repeater stations. I am putting in a repeater station at Welshpool at the weekend.
I have to use another device for this traffic at present whilst most all the other (that works in the UK) software has integrated PA. It would be good for your UK base to implement this.
Maybe the "Flarm" switch in your software connects to Pilotaware as other software seems to turn on the Flarm feature..... PA is just a wireless network device .

Regards

Peter G
flyyyer

Postby Tonio » 02 Jun 2019, 21:02

Hy Flyyer

According Guido message dated Mai 16th, cf above in the same post Stratux can detect FLARM

In this ULM forum they explain that they have developped a fork of Strtaux software in order to get Flarm
https://www.ulforum.de/ultraleicht/foru ... ite-2.html

and here is the firmware/software
https://github.com/b3nn0/stratux/releas ... .5b2-eu003

Let us know if its works and send some screen shot
Tonio
Administrátor

Previous

Return to User suggestions