italian airspace, milan TMA

Navaids, airports, airspaces...

italian airspace, milan TMA

Postby turillo1986 » 03 Jan 2016, 21:20

Hi there,

is there a way to import airspaces from.aip files such as the one given from the site www.operaip.net? that site is regurarly updates with even minor modifications.
for istance i've seen that the TMA A class airspace north of LIMC is incorrect as it says starting from 2500ft msl while in reality from over lake varese it starts at 65000ft msl, this can be seen either on the official italian ENAV AIP or even the above mentionned website.
how can this information been corrcted? i am bases at LILC so it's extremely important for me to have this area working properly.
thanks for your hard work.
cheers,

Emilio
turillo1986

Re: italian airspace, milan TMA

Postby turillo1986 » 07 Jan 2016, 09:01

hey there,

has someone seen this message?
it is a A class airspace, so i think it is in the interest of everyone to not mistake on this airspace.
here is a screen of the airpace as it should be (taken from skyvector). can this be corrected? if i can help in someway let me know.
Attachments
Immage.png
Immage.png (787.32 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
turillo1986

Postby Werner » 09 Jan 2016, 03:20

the TMA was recently updated. ☺
http://www.enav.it/enavWebPortalStatic/ ... 015_09.pdf
AOPA Italy in collaboration with others have request and obtained the increasing of the lover altitude.
I'm self have write an email to request a higher level in the Alps at north of Milano.
Werner

Postby turillo1986 » 15 Jan 2016, 08:33

Indeed. I fly in a local glider club too (www.acao.it) and we wrote to Enav in order to modifiy the airspace and they actually introduces this modification.

This error in the database for the Milan TMA is quite big as it covers most of north of italy.
I was flying West of turin the other day and the program was reporting TMA from 2500 ft when actually it start way higher as you can see in skyvector.
Can this be solved? Kitercuda are you seeing this post?

please give us a feedback, highli appreciate if you can fix it.

looking forward hearing from you,

happy landings!

Emilio
turillo1986

Return to Navigation database